An unrecognized woman, alleged to have been mentally challenged, useless, alongside Effurun Sapele Road, 7UP Junction, in Uvwie council space of Delta state.
No one may confirmed the precise reason for her loss of life.
According to motorists, she was knocked down by a car on Sunday night.
The woman was noticed barefooted and carrying a gray shirt.
The data officer of the council, Mrs. Ufuoma Ajuwa, mentioned the native authorities was already conscious of the incident.
“We know it. It occurred over the weekend and we don’t work on weekends. We are making preparations to get the corpse out of there.
“But we have to investigate first because we don’t know if the woman is normal or not. Then, we will obtain permission from the police before we can bury her,” she mentioned
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]