Drama As Anambra State Task Force Officials Is Caught In The Act Sexually Molesting A Girl Who Flouted The COVID-19 Law On Wearing Of Face Mask
Some Anambra State task force officials have been nabbed while allegedly sexually molesting a girl they accused of flouting the law on wearing of face mask.
The task force officials were accused of taking advantage of the girl in their vehicle at Nkpor community of the state. The incident which attracted the attention of some residents of the community, led to the destruction of some parts of their vehicle.
Facebook user, Chinedu Saint Bede Onwuka wrote;
“Suspected members of Anambra covid-19 task force were caught molesting and a having carnal knowledge of a young girl inside their vehicle at Nkpor whom they claimed flouted the law mandating the wear of Facemask in the State”.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Saroafrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (East, West & South)
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2021/2022 – NCS Application Form & Portal Registration
- SaroAfrica Graduate Trainee 2022 (North and Middle-Belt)
- Massive Recruitment At Wema Bank Plc ( Apply Now )
- BUA Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2021/2022 For Graduates