The Permanent Secretary of Federal Ministry of Health, Abdullahi Mashi, has been rushed to the hospital after he slumped during a Ministerial Tenders Board, MTB, meeting at the ministry’s head office, Abuja.
DAILY NIGERIAN gathered that the permanent secretary had earlier complained of a slight headache and dizziness during the meeting but shoved it aside, only for him to collapse a few moments after.
The permanent secretary who was presiding over the meeting before the incident has since been taken to a hospital.
Mr Mashi, an accountant by profession and an indigene of Katsina State, was deployed from the Federal Ministry of Communications in June this year.
Before his appointment as permanent secretary, he was the Director of Finance and Accounts in Nigeria Security and Defence Corps, Abuja.
Efforts to contact the spokesperson of the ministry, Boade Akinola, proved abortive as at the time of filing this report.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )