It has been reported that a Nigerian national has been hospitalized in India.
The man had t be sent to hospital after he swallowed Cocaine during a raid conducted by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in upscale Juhu, Mumbai.
According to journalist, Pratik Salunke, the high drama unfolded outside a five-star hotel in Juhu on Thursday, January 14, where the NCB team reached while acting on a tip off.
“While gathering information on our ongoing cases against drugs, we detained a Nigerian national who swallowed Cocaine during the commotion,” said an NCB officer privy to the investigation.
“The Nigerian who is suspected to be involved in drug peddling is being investigated. We have detained him for investigations.” the officer added.
In such cases, the agencies resort to feeding suspected bananas to the empty stomach. Such concealment of drugs in the body is an old method which is usually used by smugglers while flying through airports.
Nigeria Latest News, Nigeria Breaking News, Today News in Nigeria, Nigeria Newspaper Today, Todays Nigeria News, Latestnewsinnigeria, Naijagist, Naijaplanet , Naija News , Latest Nigerian News, Latest News in Nigeria, Nigeria News Now, News in Nigeria Today , Latest Naija News Loaded ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2021 Portal Is Now Open
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )