A member of the Ondo state House of Assembly, Mrs Favour Tomowewo has been expelled by the ruling party in the state.
The Ondo State All Progressives Congress expelled Tomowewo over alleged anti-party activities during the last Saturday’s governorship election in the state.
Tomowewo, who is the only female lawmaker in the Assembly, was among the nine members who opposed the impeachment notice of the state deputy governor, Mr Agboola Ajayi, few months ago .
Her suspension was contained in a letter dated October 12 , 2020 and signed by the Chairman and the Secretary of Mahin Ward 4, Ilaje Constituency 2, Ilaje Local Government Area of Ondo state, Mr Olagoke Ajimuda and Mr Omosule Taid, respectively.
Get Job Alerts Via Telegram
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR .
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
LATEST NEWS IN NIGERIA
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
DAILY JOB RECAPS
Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 October/ November for Graduates in Nigeria
Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Deep Blue Energy Services Job Vacancies ( 5 Positions )
Obafemi Awolowo university Recruitment 2020
List of Latest Jobs in Nigeria As of October 16 2020 for Graduates