Nigerian politician and former governor of Cross River State, Donald Duke has returned to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Caretaker Committee in Cross River State, Effiok Cobham, disclosed this on Wednesday at a press briefing in Calabar.
When asked to confirm the speculations that the former Governor had returned to the party, he said, “Yes, he has registered.”
This development follows the defection of Governor Ben Ayade to the All Progressives Congress on May 20.
Duke earlier defected from PDP to the Social Democratic Party, where he contested the 2019 presidential election.
He was a two-term governor of Cross River between 1999 and 2007.
Google Search Terms
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship