Nigerian politician and former governor of Cross River State, Donald Duke has returned to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party Caretaker Committee in Cross River State, Effiok Cobham, disclosed this on Wednesday at a press briefing in Calabar.
When asked to confirm the speculations that the former Governor had returned to the party, he said, “Yes, he has registered.”
This development follows the defection of Governor Ben Ayade to the All Progressives Congress on May 20.
Duke earlier defected from PDP to the Social Democratic Party, where he contested the 2019 presidential election.
He was a two-term governor of Cross River between 1999 and 2007.
Google Search Terms
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines