Efe Don Kigho has appointed Alhaji Umaru as Special Adviser.
The Onoturede and President General of the Oruarivie-Abraka Youth Council (OYC), Worldwide, said this is in line with his 2022 Vision. “I desire unity of purpose in the kingdom going forward.” Following due consultation, I will shortly announce my S.A on Non-Indigenes Affairs for the Ibo Community.
Together with my other Cabinet members and the Inotu, we shall (by the special grace of God) build a community were all residents will have a sense of belonging”
In his speech, Alhaji Umaru (who described himself as an indigene) pledged to work with the leadership of the kingdom to ensure a peaceful and prosperous community.
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 For Graduates Apply now
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Shell Petroleum Development Company SPDC 2022 Recruitment for Graduates
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022