Nigerian singer and record producer,Don Jazzy, has declared himself a member of the ‘Stingy Men Association (SMA)’.
Another arm of Nigerian men created by social media users to find fun on the microblogging site is the Stingy Men Association.
The main goal of SMA is to spend less or less on ladies who do not deserve their money, unlike the ‘Sweet Boys Association’ that trended in 2018, which was used to characterise a prestigious league of well-mannered and ambitious gentlemen.
Many Nigerian men have demonstrated their interest in the association since it started circulating on social media days ago, with many sharing their identification cards and others asking how they can become a member.
The Mavin record manager, joining the bandwagon, took to his Twitter page on Monday to reveal that he has joined SMA.
He also posted an ID card alongside a caption that read: “Registration Complete” with his photo and his personal information.
“The 38-year-old singer is the ‘head of union’ in the Lagos division, according to the card, while the slogan is “let me see what I can do”.
Other Nigerian men joined the trend quickly and exchanged their identification cards bearing distinct designations and locations.
I go soon collect my own 😂😂… Most girls are actually wilding coz of this #StingyMenAssociation thing. Wait, Do you depend on men for your daily living before ni? Abi why are you angry when you can also be stingy to a man with your money if you choose to. I don’t get it o! pic.twitter.com/ENIf92jOSA
— Dolapo Klasick the Interviewer 🎤 (@dolapoklasick) January 11, 2021
My fellow stingy men SAY AFTER ME
I pledge to be to the stingy men association
To be stingy, loyal and honest
To hide my money with all my strength
To pretend I am broke
And commot my hand with anything we concern spending
So help me God pic.twitter.com/YAvLb7kkOR
— M A L L A M 👳R E T W E ET (@MallamRetweet) January 11, 2021
Registration complete pic.twitter.com/IU4QPBlrms
— ITS DON JAZZY AGAIN (@DONJAZZY) January 11, 2021
E don set!!
Say hello to the Social Media Officer of Stingy Men Association. pic.twitter.com/E0Ze2vPsIc
— Danilton (@Danysleek) January 11, 2021
— Richard (@meettheRichard) January 11, 2021
I tried ladies, but the Stingy Men Association won. My ID Card is ready 🥺 pic.twitter.com/obcfTYSato
— DemoLa 🦍 (@Demo__UK) January 11, 2021
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State