Dollar to Naira exchange rate today October 2021, black market rate has been obtained.
How Much Is Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Today October 2021 Official Rate?
The exchange rate between the Naira and the US dollar according to the data posted on the FMDQ Security Exchange , this where forex is officially traded and sold affirmed that the naira opened at 411.80 NGN per dollar on, October 2021, after it closed at N410.60 per $1 on, 7th October 2021. This represents a change of 0.05%.
Exchange Rate of Dollar To Naira in Black Market Today? October , 2021
The Nigeria black market dollar exchange rate today to the Nigerian Naira is as follows:
According to abokiFX.com, the local currency opened at N575.00 per $1 at the parallel market popular called the black market or Parallel Market, today, 8th October 2021, in Lagos Nigeria after it closed N578.00 per $1 on Thursday, 7th October 2021. This represents a change of $3 from the previous day.
Ejes Gist News reports that the data published on abokiFX.com, which is known as the “official black market rate“, showed that at the black market, the players buy a dollar for N570 and sell for N575 on Friday morning, October 8, 2021.
Ejes Gist News reports that the USD started this week at ₦565 in Parallel Market also known as Black Market on Monday, October 4th, 2021. A change of $5 dollars compared to last Monday when it opened at ₦570 per dollar.
First Bank current dollar to naira exchange rate.
First of Nigeria Plc Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate is $1 = ₦490
Zenith bank dollar to naira exchange rate today.
Zenith Bank Plc Dollar to Naira Current Exchange Rate is $1 = ₦490
Western Union Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate is $1 = ₦492
Wema Bank Plc Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate is $1 = ₦490
UBA Bank of Nigeria Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate is $1 = ₦492
Access Bank PLC Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate is $1 = ₦491
If you will recall, the Governor of the central bank of Nigeria has blamed the current ,and constant fall of Naira against the United States dollars, USD on AbokiFX daily Dollar To Naira On Black Market Today, update.
For those who are not aware , Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange is not the official exchange rate… But is the amount you pay to get dollar when the official window is not accessible or available to you.
The Dollar To Naira Black Market Calculator, depends on the volume of Dollars available in the black market.
Credit : Data provided by Morningstar for Currency and Coinbase for Cryptocurrency
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager