Dolapo Badmus, a former Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, has reacted to reports that she had been dismissed from the force.
She has described as ‘fake news, reports of her dismissal or demotion.
Reports had emerged on Saturday that Assistant Commissioner of Police, ACP, Abayomi Shogunle and Chief Superintendent of Police, CSP, Dolapo Badmus have been demoted.
24 other ex-SARS operatives were also reportedly dismissed for various acts of misconduct.
But reacting on her Twitter page, Badmus said the reports were fake.
She tweeted, “Ignore Fake News.
“Whoever slotted my name in that list is a joker. I will forever respect people’s human rights, my name will never be put up as one who has violated another’s right.”
Get Job Alerts Via Telegram
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR .
- Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment 2020 for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
- Massive Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2020 for Exper Graduates [ 9 Positions, 29 slots ]
- Dangote Cement Plc Recruitment 2020 for Graduates [33 Positions Over 200 Slots ]
- Edo State Civil Service Massive Teachers Recruitment 2020 [ EdoSTAR ]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
DAILY JOB RECAPS
Dangote Group Recruitment 2020 October/ November for Graduates in Nigeria
Rivers State Ministry of Education Massive Recruitment for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Deep Blue Energy Services Job Vacancies ( 5 Positions )
Obafemi Awolowo university Recruitment 2020
List of Latest Jobs in Nigeria As of October 16 2020 for Graduates