Malaria Drugs give to us
from coronavirus has revealed how he was nursed back to health with the aid of malaria drugs.
Speaking to newsmen, he said he doubts if there is a difference between COVID-19 and malaria because every drug they were given were malaria medications.
“I still have doubts in my mind and I need to be educated. What’s the difference between COVID19 and malaria? Every drug we were given were malaria medications.
“A number of persons who tested positive were checked in reputable labs, hospitals in Abuja and were found to have malaria parasites in their bloodstreams. When did malaria become synonymous with COVID-19?”
Dokpesi stated this after his son revealed that he never saw his COVID-19 test result after he was declared positive.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021