A medical physician is reported to have carried out an abortion on a unsuitable affected person by mistake in South Korea.
The incident occurred on August 7 at a clinic situated within the district of Gangseo, within the nation’s capital Seoul.
The affected person had gone to the medical facility to obtain a dietary shot, just for her to lose her being pregnant of about six weeks old.
A mixture-up in medical charts and failure to verify her identification reportedly led to the unhappy incident.
The lady was mentioned to have been mistaken for one more affected person who was additionally on the clinic for an abortion whereas the physician went forward with the operation.
CNN quoted the South Korean information company Yonhap to have reported that the nurse who attended to the sufferer allegedly injected her with anaesthesia with out confirming her identification.
The information agency added that the physician, who additionally clearly didn’t verify his affected person’s identification both, carried out the abortion which price the unsuspecting affected person her foetus.
Police authorities within the nation famous that they have been conscious of the incident and introduced on Monday that investigation was ongoing.
According to them, the physician and nurse in cost are beneath investigation and being accused of negligence leading to bodily hurt.
“The doctor and nurse have acknowledged their fault,” a police official instructed CNN whereas authorities say the case will quickly be despatched to the prosecutor’s workplace.
The incident occurred three months after South Korea moved to legalise abortion in April this year.
The nation’s constitutional court had, nonetheless, dominated that lawmakers should revise present legal guidelines by December 31, 2020.
Credit : channels TV
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]