De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy General Service Manager II
Reports to: The General Service Manager
Summary Job Descriptions
- Identification of problems and solving same.
- Manage a team of technicians of various fields, training the technicians when there is identified competency gap.
- Manage good relations with the general service department and clientele
- Preparation of monthly reports and other administrative duties
- Work on departmental budget and presentation of same in clear concise format
- Management and administration of the general service department
- Coordination of all equipment and maintenance work ranging from power generators, water treatment plants, kitchen equipment, electrical and electronic systems, to plumbing and sewage systems, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, cold rooms, e.t.c
- ‘HANDS ON’ engineering, rectifying faulty equipment and machinery
- All other duties as assigned by the General Service Manager.
- Ability to work on kitchen equipment
- Ability to work on refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- Must have good interpersonal relations skill, relating with other co-workers
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve challenges
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and must have the ability to multi task.
RELATED JOBS : Job Recruitment at Cretofit Concept Limited
- B.Sc B.Eng / HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years progressive relevant experience, 2 years in Managerial capacity,
- Must have a robust knowledge and hands on experience on various equipment and machinery
- Ability to handle high voltage panels
- Ability to work on control systems
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.
Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- United Bank for Africa Plc Massive Recruitment for Graduates