Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, one in every of many world’s largest outsourcing and know-how service specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide. Due to enlargement, they need to fill throughout the place underneath:
Job Title: Deputy Finance Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Develop and doc enterprise processes and accounting insurance coverage insurance policies to handle and strengthen inside controls.
- Ensure properly timed preparation and rendition of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and the properly timed submitting of the AFS with the associated statutory firms.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end accounting interval shut after all of and month-to-month trial steadiness overview to ensure integrity and correctness of the company’s accounting data.
- Coordinates the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance contained in the statutory provisions.
- Ensures Quality Control over financial transactions and financial reporting by making sure properly timed trial steadiness overview, preparation of schedules to accounts and monetary establishment reconciliation tales
- Develops annual working budgets along with all problem budgets and oversees them.
- Manage and modify to Local, State and Federal Government statutory requirements and tax filings.
- Leads the company’s financial accounting, reporting and administration actions; making sure they’re carried out successfully and line with best apply and statutory requirements
- To current right and properly timed financial suppliers along with setting month-to-month budgets, forecasts, cash flow into analysis, administration and financial accounts and advice assist inform decision making at all degree.
- To deal with the annual audit course of together with the appointed exterior auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced contained in the required timelines.
- Monitors financial effectivity by measuring and analyzing outcomes; initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impression of the variances
- Coordinates and ensures widespread Meetings and following up on points arising from such conferences.
- Education: Minimum: Graduate degree or equal qualification in Commerce.
- Additional: Preferably a Chartered Accountant/ MBA in Finance/ CFA
- Experience: 4 – 5 years of experience in Finance & Accounts
- Overall/big data of Excel utilization (Pivot, Vlookup, concatenate).
READ ALSO : Procurement Officer Job at Chibeco Oil and Gas
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Personal & Professional Development
- Delivering Results
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Knowledge & understanding of financial strategies & processes
- Quality & Service Orientation
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Diversity Sensitivity
How To Apply
Interested and licensed candidates must:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers