Deltans of their numbers took to their social media pages to record the numerous sins of the incumbent governor, Okowa.
Using the achievements recorded from the administration of former Delta State Governor, Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan as yardstick for problem, a cross part of Deltans are passing a vote of no confidence on the Senator Ifeanyi Okowa’s led administration.
With questions starting from the suspended free maternal healthcare scheme to the disbanded Edumarshal, free O/Level enrollment and scholarship programmes discontinued; Deltans bemoaned the reckless abandon and non sustenance of the legacies left behind by Okowa’s predecessor, Uduaghan
Excerpts from the problem learn thus;
In the entire EEU legacies I made talked about of in my comparism that Okowa has stopped for no motive are people oriented and centred POLICIES, PROGRAMMES and PROJECTS. Putting them to an finish on political floor as a result of they’re EEU conceived concepts and innovation is complete sheer wickedness in opposition to the people of the state not EEU, this my expensive Governor don’t know; you understand why?
Because the plenty who the grasp plan of the programmes are made for are the receiving finish not EEU. That apart, authorities is continuity; check out Lagos, Cross River, and Akwa ibom State, it’s continuity of programmes, insurance policies and tasks of earlier administration that put these States in world map today.
After Governor Okowa has full his eight years tenure come again right here and take a look at these salient factors I raised if the person has enduring legacies examine to what EEU have in his archive. A day will come, we will adore EEU. We are all right here, posterity will decide us all. BYE!!!
Ogbeta Stephen: EEU VS OKOWA. So many youngsters are Hawking throughout college hours. WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR EDU_MARSHALS?
Oso Ethel: Without mincing phrases and apology to none; Dr EEU administration is much better, people oriented; by way of infrastructural supply and in any other case(title it), than this Dr Okowa current administration. #WeAreFinished
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State