At Delta Line, We are constantly driven by the Journey, so we ensure nothing but the best in service delivery. Built on a solid foundation as a Passenger Transport and Logistic Company, Delta Line offers excellent Passenger and Parcel/Courier Service solutions to its customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
CHECK THIS JOB : Company Secretary need in a leading Ultramodern hospital
Job Title: Deputy Chief Operating Officer (DCOO)
- The DCOO will serve as a right hand to (COO), with primary responsibility of managing and coordinating Delta line’s operations.
- In conjunction with the COO, provide high-level operational and policy oversight related to operations and budget.
- Monitor, review, and upgrade systems, policies, risk management controls, and procedures to maintain the highest standards of operational excellence
- Drive the Advancement and Utilization of Technology across the Subsidiary
- Provide technical and analytical advice and assistance in identifying and resolving problems within staff operational areas, e.g., allocating resources, interpreting and applying standard operating policies and procedures.
- Drive the development, management, and continual improvement related to all business processes.
- Create accountability and development goals; set annual performance objectives, review and manage staff performance;
- Motivate and lead a high-performance team; work with the Human Capital Development team to attract, recruit and retain talents; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the career development program.
- Coordinate the timely flow of information and communication to key stakeholders within the organisation, cultivating an effective and productive customer service oriented environment.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Develop and oversee project timelines, milestones, and deliverables with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide strategic, managerial and operational support to the COO in the delivery of the organisation’s strategic plan.
- Assist with the development and implementation of strategic and operational plans.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Lead the measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external operational processes and customer experience related responsibilities as required.
- Develop and monitor the utilization of related standard operating procedures (SOP); train operation staff within the business unit.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive leadership and operational management experience in a technologically drive and fast paced environment
- Significant experience of leading and implementing strategy and business plans
- Demonstrable vendor and contract management
- Experience of leading and managing substantial service change and redesign in a complex environment
- Have substantial experience of preparing and presenting briefings at a senior management level
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- M.Sc or MBA is preferred
- 8+ years progressive senior management experience with budget development, fiscal and staff management competencies
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates
send their CV to: [email protected]
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august