Below are the Names of Deltans who loot the in past.
According to Secret reporters correspondent Oliver fejiro the batch A of the list is just a tips of the ice
1. Ovuzorie Macaulay: You don’t know how much this former SSG is worth. Forget the pretense he parades of him being broke, his brokenness is enough to foot the bill of the #RoyalWedding. As the powerhouse of the immediate past administration, he looted the state without permission and no one dare question. His stealing rascality got to a level that it began to extend to his lieutenants. Before I forget, he owns the biggest warehouse in Lagos. Are you wondering how he got it? He bought it for a paltry N600 million whereas it’s worth over N4 billion. If we begin to go into the investment he has, we may have to write about 20 pages of paper. Ask who Amaka is in his life and you will know what I mean. If Nigeria truly works, he should be sentenced to life imprisonment. It’s not too late, his dossiers are being compiled and he will be picked soon.
2. Senator Peter Nwaoboshi: Forget the gragra he’s showing for he is already on his way to prison. Nwaoboshi is very intelligent academically and smart but instead of using his God given intellect to develop the society, he turned it to fraud. I need not talk much about him as his sins has found him out. Do I shock you? The next documents on him will shock even him as a person. He has no conscience when it comes to stealing public funds.
3. Michael Diden aka Ejele: Simple but bloody rich. Delta deserves to be sold to Ghana for allowing someone like Ejele gets close to our treasury. He looted so much as DESOPADEC Commissioner, that he had to float a Microfinance bank to hide his loot, where his illiterate wife is the Chairman, against CBN law that sets up MFBs. His house in Sapele is a boy’s quarter compared to the golden houses he has in Abuja, along others scattered all over the city. This House of Assembly money reeks of stolen funds from Delta. Trust me when I say that if he stands for cross examination in court, the judge will send him to jail with his own confession.
4. Ayiri Emami: Delta State Government already declared him a state thief for running away with N850 million contract funds and not taking one equipment to site. As Chairman of Waterways, he allegedly used the opportunity to help himself from illegal crudes pirated on the high sea to his advantage, thus giving him a tank farm in Delta and Ondo State. Have you seen his filling station in Warri and Ondo States or his sprawling mansion in Ubeji? If you are privileged to see the house built from the proceeds of looted funds, you will stone him on the street. He’s on the list of looters. Let him contend it.
5. Frank Omare: What this man is still doing in Okowa’s government can only be explained by the governor himself. The highest mansion Omare ever dreamt of having is a simple three bedroom flat, with aluminum zinc. Lemme not bore us with his looting spree, but to tell you that this immediate past Commissioner for Environment now has the biggest event hall in Asaba, a sprawling mansion in core GRA, Asaba and a state of the art mansion in his village, guarded by alleged militants. Omare is a diehard looter of state treasury and even if he denies it in court and go scot free, which is near impossible, he can’t deny it in heaven.
6. Oritsua Kpogho: If you are still wondering how Ejele was able to loot DESOPADEC silly, take a look at Kpogho, who was the then Executive Chairman. This looter has gone underground since President Buhari came onboard, preferring to stay in London away from prying eyes. But fret not, the long arm of the law will catch up with him. Under Kpogho was when DESOPADEC was a billionaire agency but he looted away the funds alongside his selected cronies. Where is he today? The answer will come soon.
7. Clara Sogbaike: This Amazon looter will soon be charged to court by the EFCC for diverting over N1 billion of Delta State Polytechnic, Oghara, during her days as Rector, I can confirm. The online medium SecretReporters profiled her criminality in time past. Damn it, she invested most of her assets in Benin, including a mighty secondary school that is near completion. She’s unarguable the biggest female looter in Delta State history.
8. Ejaife Odebala: He refused to dance to the tune of his first name, which literally mean ‘let them be rich’. He decided to join them to be rich, but this time in the wrong manner, by dipping his hands into the cookie jar. He has been a House of Assembly member, a Commissioner and lastly the immediate past Sapele Local Government Chairman, where he has looted enough funds and now running for 2019 House of Representatives. Odebala was broke to his teeth and already begging to feed, before he was selected to be LG Chairman, through which he rose to become a stinking multi millionaire. Remember that held this position in the days of oil boom. Do you want to go on a visit to his new hotel?
9. Solomon Ogba: Among those that currently siphoned the wealth of Delta State is this sports king. Under Ibori, he was Commissioner for Sports and still held sway in the last administration. Do you want to be shocked? Then call for the contractor handling the Asaba Stadium and you will see his hands in the massive corruption going on. Oops, before I forget, last year December will remain memorable in his life as he smiled to the bank. A quick one; he is among those who bought Delta properties. His own is very close to Nwaoboshi own. Permit me to pause his own for now.
10. Sam Obi: If this man was Governor for four years, he would have sold Delta State to his friends. As Acting Governor for three months, N40 billion disappeared from the treasury in the name of loans, that can’t be traced to any successful payment of contractors. I hear he’s now a pastor of his own Church called ‘Oracle of God’ in Asaba, along DBS Road. Sadly enough, this state looter is a Special Adviser to the Delta State Governor.
Must Read Looters in Nigeria today
Source : Secret Reporters
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State