The Delta State Government led by Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa Has Demolished the Iron Gate Built by anambra State Government at the Niger Bridge Boundary between the Two States.
Recall that on May 24th 2020 the Anambra State Government erected an Iron Gate in Niger Bridge to Prevent People from trooping in and Out of the State in Observing the Inter State closure for Better Combating of widespread Covid-19.
Few Hours after people Were Denied entrance in and Out of anambra State, Group of Man were Pictured Dismounting the Gate Built by Willie Obiano, the Governor of Anambra State.
It was gathered that the Operation was carried Out by the Executive Assistant to Governor Okowa on Youth Development: Hon. Innocent IfeanyiChukwu Esewezie who is the coordinator for the Oshimili South, Delta state.
Esewezie and members of his team, were at the bridgehead dismantling the gate and barricades erected by Anambra State Government.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]