This post is for students with Delta State origin who are interested in the 2020/2021 Bursary Scheme of the state to apply using the guidelines herein state.
About The Scheme
The Students Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) popularly known as the Bursary Award Programme was introduced and approved in 2004 by the State Government to replace the popular bursary regime.
The purpose of this modification is to further redirect the focus of the students and infect seriousness into the students to work hard to merit this award as this scheme is only due to students with (GPA 2.2 and above).
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution/Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Apply for Delta State Scholarship 2020
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Public Government Own Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019/2020 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Interested applicants must;
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
1. Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an email, text, person or over the phone.
2. Always pay attention to a website’s URL (www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ngwww.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng). Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.
Important Notice For Existing Applicants
Existing applicants still in school should;
1. Login with their existing applicant ID and password.
2. Click on “Make Payment” at the left menu to make payment.
3. Click on “2019/2020 Application” menu after you’ve successfully made the payment to re-apply.
NOTE: Update your session and CGPA as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.
Deadline is Thursday, February 13, 2020.
Note: Send email to: [email protected] for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]