It is a blatant fact that All progressives Congress Apc is more on ground than peoples Democratic party PDP in delta state. The people truly have surrendered to change and nothing PDP can do about it. Saturday January 6th 2018 was a day of popularity test in the state and was expected of level playing field for the local government council elections but PDP sucks as they (PDP) through the DSIEC commissioner Chief Mike Ogbodu rigged the 25 local government elections.
In some local government areas it was observed that PDP absconded with original result sheets, late publication of adhoc staff, impersonation of SPO’s and WRO’s, destruction of DSIEC offices with fire, fake election materials, PDP card carrying members of pdp as DSIEC adhoc staff, etc. This is obvious confirmation of Okowa’s resolve to rig the council polls when he asserted in one of his campaign flag off; that any PDP aspirant that won his or her party primaries automatically become his councillor and chairman awaiting respectively.
Comrade Timi Coleman FHNR an APC youth leader while addressing Gistnaij said that it is a shame for Okowa led government to have resorted to rigging. This is obnoxious, undemocratic, total ignorance to ethical tenets of politicking and violation of electoral laws. Indeed, Okowa have lost morality, rectitude, conscience, chastity, scruples, hedonism because of the quest for power. And that any result DSIEC announces will not be accepted.
He also added that come 2019 governorship elections will be work over for APC because with what played out during the council elections, he is convinced that deltans have embraced change mantra in totality.
How Barr. Fred Latimore had Insulted Ibori with all available means
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Massive Job Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited (30 Positions)
- TOS TV Network 2020 Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]