Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami reiterated why the loot recovered from former Delta State Governor James Ibori should be used to fund federal government projects.
He stated that the Delta state government continuously denied that money was missing from its coffers during Ibori’s trial and filed multiple lawsuits to challenge the trial.
In the interview with NTA, Malami also reiterated that the money was recovered at the national level and not the sub-national level, making Nigeria the victim of the crime.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff