A Delta born youth leader, Comrade Martins Akpore also the National President of Urhobo Youths Leadership Initiative berates the Federal Government and condemn the recent protest and killings in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja by the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, IMN, (a.k.a Shi’ites)
Speaking to News men yesterday, express concerns over the series of protest by the group which has led to panic, insecurity, loss of property and lives and most painfully the death of a high rank Deputy Commissioner of Police and Few others during the group outrage yesterday.
He went further to berates the Buhari Led Federal Government for negligently ignoring several courts bail orders granted to the group leader Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and his wife, Zeenat which has led to this ugly menace.
This could have been averted and the persecution against the Shi’ites leader continued inline with the precedence of the Rule of Law.
While vehemently condemning the acts of killing by the Shi’ites Group, He therefore call the Federal Government to swiftly employ security measures and technicality to salvage and forestall any further incidence from the group.
As the Nation cannot afford to experience another anguish unleashed like the Boko Haram insurgency.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]