Report reaching whistle blowers indicates that that the job creation office is the biggest scam in this present administration.
An anonymous caller who spoke to our corespondent said “the Job Creation Officer in Delta State is the biggest scam and fraud in Okowa’s Government, quote me anywhere”.
Why Impeached Ekiti deputy Speaker dumps PDP for APC
The man heading the agency called Professor Eric Eboh should be subjected to one month investigations by the EFCC. He has used the office to enrich him and he’s now stupendously rich, enough to be a major sponsor of PDP election in 2019.
With over N3 billion that has entered the so called criminal office, less than 20 persons have been able to find their feet, despite the bogus claims by him that the YAGEP and STEP programmes are yielding results. It has yielded nothing radarada.
The EFCC will open an office inside the Job Creation Office and make Eboh explain for every dime that has been spent on the project, that has not been of benefit to Deltans, courtesy of his mismanagement, alongside the Ministry of Economic Planning.
All the Starter Packs were contracted to fronts with inflated rate of 35% which went into their pockets. All the vouchers raised are fraud, all invoices are scam. The job creation office is a citadel of corruption and Okowa should sack this man, to avoid making his government an avenue for people to pilfer the state treasury.
This table I’m shaking is already with fragile legs and will be broken in due course with fatal injuries on all the active players of this monumental fraud.
RE: DELTA APPROVES N7.04BN FOR CONSTRUCTION OF AYAKOROMO BRIDGE
STEP and YAGEP that was a noble project is being used to defraud the government and people of Delta State and we all can’t pretend not to be aware.
Show me just one person that Eric Eboh’s job creation scam has truly taken off the street.
source : Whistle blowers
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021