The Delta State APC yesterday vows to summon those appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari to give account of their stewardship and also assist to make sure that the party wins 2019 general election.
The party also urged all aggrieved members to key into the peace moves initiated by the National Chairman of the party. Comrade Adams Oshomhiole , just as it warned members against frivolous petitions adding that every aggrieved members must follow the right channel while making his or her grievances known.
Read Also : ZENITH BANK GMD PETER AMANGBO ARRESTED
According to a communiqué signed by the state chairman of the party Prophet Jones ERUE and state Secretary Hon CHIDI OKONJI, after a meeting of the state working committee ( SWC) of the party, they vowed to make sure that peace returns to the party, urging all aggrieved members to embrace the peace moves of the current SWC.
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Massive Recruitment in an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Massive recruitment at Achievers University for Academic and Non-Academic Staff ( 106 Slots )
- Ends Soon : Greenwich Merchant Bank (GMB) Graduate Trainee Program (GGTP4.0) 2021
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)