Delta APC chieftains have petition Olorogun Otega Emerhor, Chief Cyril Ogodo, others over Sales of Nomination forms and alleged plans to Disrupt the forthcoming primary election in the State, in a petition letter sent to Ejesgist Media.
According to the letter addressed to APC National Chairman, signed by Prince Christopher Agaga, "Otega Emerhor was alleged rent ICT guru to carry out fake membership registration and sales of the nomination form.
The alleged portal for fake registration
The letter thus reads:
The National Chairman,
All Progressive Congress,
PETITION AGAINST O'TEGA EMERHOR, CYRIL OGODO AND THEIR COHORTS TO DESTROY THE UPCOMING PRIMARY TO FAVOUR GOVERNOR OKOWA AND THE PDP, CALL FOR THEIR IMMEDIATE INVESTIGATION, PROSECUTION AND EXPULSION.
It beats my imagination when I start pondering on what exactly is the missing link connecting O'tega Emerhor with the genuine political reality of purposes, but unfortunately, I not been able to fathom out the reasons behind his mysterious tendencies."God, I beg you.
Since about two weeks, O'tega Emerhor and his cohorts had been troubling the peaceful coexistence of the APC members in Delta State. They have been terrorising us with Direct Primary is a must slogan of which we have been ignoring them.
These acts of there have led them into the following:
1.Hiring some ICT experts to illegally come secretly into Delta State(Isoko,sapele,ughelli,ogwa shuku etc) to with a lot of New laptops start registration of people including PDP people illegally. Infact, the coordinator of the distribution of the hired computer registration is a governorship aspirant from the Anioma axis. This story is all over the places and as far as we are concerned it's only the Delta State Working Committee that was authorised to register intending members of the APC and not O'tega Emerhor or Cyril Ogodo or Victor Ochie etc. Furthermore, is that they are even collecting passports of PDP people who are not residing in Delta State to register without the seeing the persons concerned. Their plan is that as they are registering with well-programmed laptops here, it will automatically be reflecting in the APC online website accordingly.
- They have planned to organise a parallel primary with the belief that all their registered names shall be accordingly as recorded in the APC online website through their fake registration. Imagine, Cyril Ogodo faking himself as the Delta State APC State Chairman and using a hotel room in Asaba as his state headquarters office and then also selling expression and nomination forms to aspirants in preparation for their planned parallel primary.
3.O'tega Emerhor and his rebel group have decided to mobilize thugs and hired killers to kill and injure leaders/SWC members during the primary. They vowed that their striking forces shall be more readily than the once we saw during the congresses and in fact the National convention.
No wonder they vigorous campaigned for the direct primary as if the heaven was coming down to visit them.
Retrospectively, we must not recall vaguely the killing of Jeremiah in Ofagbe by O'tega Emerhor's boys led by a house of assembly aspirant from O'tega Emerhor's group;the attack of the previous state working committee at Asaba by a killer squad led by Cyril Ogodo; the attacked of APC Leaders where they almost killed Chucks Erhire by a killer squad led by Jaro Egbo with the firm supports of all the police escorts attached to the EDP of NDDC;the serial attack on the Mr President,the Vice President,all the Governors and government chief executive officers and even your very good self where they rush into the arena even while Mr.President giving his speech by thugs and killer squad led by O'tega Emerhor and the Victor Ochie. Also on that fateful day, one Peter Mukoro and a lot of people were almost killed
Looking at the foregoing and also considering the constant capricious behaviors of O'tega Emerhor,we are now perturbed that a lot of unknown acts will happen during the primary and as such since it was still because of the uncertain inventory of membership registration data that made the former NWC to reject the use of the register for the just concluded congresses, this same dangerous displays of O'tega Emerhor and his cohorts must be stopped urgently and direct primary forbidden in Delta State to prevent bloodshed as being planned for by the political "I go die master".
Again, I call on the National Chairman to as a matter of urgency investigate how Cyril Ogodo got the Nomination forms he has been selling on behalf of the APC NWC in his hotel room office and swiftly act accordingly on the findings for these people are really out to destroy the party in Delta State to give a smooth sailing of Okowa back into the government house come 2019.
Finally,is that O'tega Emerhor and his cohorts had signed a petition as against the State APC decision to endorse the indirect primary and not even minding the fact that they illegally held a group meeting in the hotel office at Asaba on Thursday to illegally as a rebel APC SWC in Delta to endorse Direct primary as a Further intention of disruption of the upcoming Primary.
All of the above facts show clearly to a fact the O'tega Emerhor's quest to rubbish all the efforts of our National Chairman(Comrade Adams Oshiomole) on behalf of John Oyegun is fully on and he is the Agent of mass destruction here in Delta State among all Oyegun's Agents in the 36 States,but I prophesy today that the Egyptians we are seeing today, we shall see them no more in Jesus Name.
While I wait for your quick response and the needful accordingly/explicitly executed, thanks for all your fatherly interest you have been showing to revive the APC from its almost near comatose.
Prince Christopher Akpojotor Agaga,
A Delta State APC Chieftain.
1. Prophet Jones Ode Erhue,
Delta state APC Chairman,
- The Inspector general of police,
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august