Following the report that Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola defeated Senator Ademola Adeleke at an Appeal Court sitting within the state, the latter’s nephew, who has been asking for him for some time now, has reacted to the information.
Davido, who had over time, been asking for his uncle took to his IG web page moments in the past to share how though the latest improvement hurts him, he and his’ are not going to again down but, as “delay is not denial”.
He shared the textual content picture beneath with the caption,
?? Delay is not Denial I really like y’all ❤️
The Appeal Court sitting in Osun state dominated in favor of Osun state Governor, Gboyega Oyetola, within the Osun 2018 governorship elections.
The election petition tribunal had earlier dominated in favour of Senator Ademola Adeleke.
The judgment which was delivered by Justice Hannatu Sankey put aside all the proceedings of the Tribunal due to its “faulty composition”. The judgment was upheld by 4 justices of the five-man panel.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
- Apply for Kwara State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment 2021 (KW-IRS Recruitment 2021)
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executives
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Job Openings at West Africa Container Terminal
- Current Vacancies at Prime Montessori School
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Employment Opportunities at Great Nigeria Biscuit Company Limited
- Current Job Vacancies at Deutsche Partners Holdings
- Ongoing Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Marriott International