At a ceremony in Lagos, former Senate President Bukola Saraki led the group into the party.
Read Also : Shocking Facts on How Maid strangled Former Governor Lucky Igbinedion’s mother to death, then vanished with her money and jewels Emerge
During the APC’s recent ward, local government, and state congresses, the group held parallel congresses.
The APC’s national secretariat ratified the congresses held by the APC faction loyal to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, However, the Jandor-led group’s congresses were not recognized.
Jandor, who has expressed interest in running for governor in 2023, rallied his supporters from the state’s 20 local governments to the PDP on Saturday.
Saraki assured the new PDP members that they are “moving to the party that will save Nigeria, to the party that will save Lagos State, to the party that will change the fortunes of this country.”
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021/2022
- Landmark University Recruitment for Non Academic staff
- Asaba Specialist Hospital Massive Job Recruitment for Graduates and Non-Graduate
- Jobs in Nigeria Today at FHON Consulting Limited
- FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment For Graduates