At a ceremony in Lagos, former Senate President Bukola Saraki led the group into the party.
Read Also : Shocking Facts on How Maid strangled Former Governor Lucky Igbinedion’s mother to death, then vanished with her money and jewels Emerge
During the APC’s recent ward, local government, and state congresses, the group held parallel congresses.
The APC’s national secretariat ratified the congresses held by the APC faction loyal to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, However, the Jandor-led group’s congresses were not recognized.
Jandor, who has expressed interest in running for governor in 2023, rallied his supporters from the state’s 20 local governments to the PDP on Saturday.
Saraki assured the new PDP members that they are “moving to the party that will save Nigeria, to the party that will save Lagos State, to the party that will change the fortunes of this country.”
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers