The Northern Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) called on the federal government to declare the Sunday Igboho group a terrorist organisation because it is not different from Boko Haram.
The group stated this to Fulani herdsmen residing in Oyo and Ogun State while reacting to the quit notice Sunday Igboho issues.
In Shasha market in Ibadan, Oyo State, the NYCN also condemned the clash between northerners and southerners.
In a statement to newsmen, under the leadership of Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State, the group called on the Northern Governor’s Forum to rally his colleagues to start evacuating their ‘brothers’ who are ‘trapped’ in the Southwest and other troubled spots in Southern Nigeria.
In the alleged ceaseless attacks on northerners in their region, they also accused South-western governors of being tacitly complicit.
Despite the unjustifiable and unprovoked attacks on their people, the group said that Northern Youths continued to maintain maximum restrictions until the government exhausted all its cards.
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) was ordered to mobilise market resources to alleviate the suffering of those who lost their livelihoods to the carnage.
The Arewa youths urged the federal government to compensate adequately in the crisis for those who lost loved ones and property.
The declaration urged Nigerians conscientiously to condemn such attacks and other planned attacks, saying that good will triumph over all evil.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at 9mobile
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
- WAEC Recruitment 2021 ( West Africa Examination Council, WAEC 2021 Recruitment )
- Massive Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State