Ejes Gist Media can Authoritatively report that Dayo Fadahunsi, a former former Labour Party (LP) and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship aspirant in Ondo state is dead.
According to family source, Dayo Fadahunsi died on Tuesday morning, November 3rd after a brief illness.
Before his death, Dayo Fadahunsi was a former Chairman of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ) in Ondo State, southwest Nigeria and Special Adviser on Union matters to former Ondo State Governor, Olusegun Mimiko.
Dayo Fadahunsi is Dead
Late Dayo Fadahunsi was also a former Chairman of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) in Ondo State and former governorship aspirant in the Ondo 2020 governorship election.
Hot Nigerian Jobs [ Apply Now ]
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Ekiti State Government Recruitment for Graduates
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- INEC Recruitment 2021 for Observers
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates