The success of Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ album has left him rejoicing on social media.
The musician took to Twitter to reveal that his album has hit a shopping 100 million streams across online streaming platforms in 3 days.
Davido released ‘A Better Time’ album on the 13th of November and has since garnered millions of views across Apple Music, Spotify, Boomplay, Audiomack, and Youtube.
Taking to Twitter, Davido wrote;
“100 million streams in 3 days!! from Apple Music, Boomplay, Youtube, Spotify & Audiomack. Other DSP’s to report later today, let’s keep streaming ABT! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!.”
See tweet below:
100 million streams in 3 days!! from Apple Music, Boomplay, Youtube, Spotify & audiomack. Other DSP’s to report later today, let’s keep streaming ABT! GOD BLESS EVERYONE! pic.twitter.com/VKJ3iUSDWCPopular Right Now
— Davido (@davido) November 16, 2020
Pay Attention To:
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Link to Check Names Of Shortlisted NDLEA Candidates For Final Screening – NDLEA List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Is Out
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Link To Check Immigration Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Screening Exercise
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Current Job Recruitment in Nigeria at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- United Nations recruitment for a Programme Officer
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited