Dataville Research LLC is a consortium of world improvement professionals and public coverage think-tank with head workplace in Abuja, Nigeria and discipline places of work in Jos, Lagos, Maiduguri, Nairobi, Johannesburg and New Delhi.We work with a variety of shoppers, together with worldwide NGOs, nationwide governments, regional organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-public firms and philanthropies.
In the final decade, now we have labored throughout the African continent, delivering outcomes throughout the spectrum of worldwide improvement contexts, from comparatively secure societies to difficult political area. Our various crew works intently with worldwide and native organizations to ship initiatives. We are trusted implementation companions to UK Department for International Development (DFID), the Australian Government’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), World Bank and the US Agency for International Development (USAID).
Founded in 2007, Dataville Research leverages a few years of expertise in worldwide improvement and knowledge science to supply options for organizations in the NGO/non-profit, well being, training, agriculture and battle decision. We goal to assist our shoppers succeed in fragile and difficult environments whereas constructing belief and giving a voice to native people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Fellowship in Humanitarian Leadership in Complex Emergencies
- The humanitarian discipline is rising and altering shortly. The rising numbers of people in want, humanitarian staff and budgets have resulted in huge development of and demand on the system. These shifts imply we’d like new fashions of efficient humanitarian help and extra succesful humanitarian leaders to develop and implement them.
- The Humanitarian Leadership in Complex Emergencies Fellowship is a rigorous skilled improvement programme that prepares younger humanitarian practitioners to deal with today’s humanitarian challenges as leaders in the evolving panorama.
- The drivers of displacement in Nigeria are multi-faceted and complicated and infrequently overlap. The militant Islamist group Boko Haram has triggered important displacement in the marginalised north-east of the nation since 2014. Competition between pastoralists and farmers has precipitated tensions in the central area, culminating in important ranges of violence and displacement. Long-standing ethnic battle between Fulani pastoralists and Hausa farmers in north-western Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara states additionally triggers displacement. Flooding displaces hundreds of people each year.
- This programme is collectively delivered by Dataville Research and a various crew of humanitarian motion practitioners drawn from the International Association of Professionals in Humanitarian Assistance and Protection. The theoretical features of this fellowship are knowledgeable by key management behaviours, designed for sensible application in a humanitarian response.
- Humanitarian Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Education in Complex Emergencies
- Humanitarian Communications
- Shelter and Settlements in Emergency Situation
- Human Rights at Sea
- Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV) Prevention and Response
- GPS Mapping of Intervention Locations
- Community Protection Action Groups
- Early Warning and Early Response (EWER) Systems
- Writing Policy Briefs
- A First Look at Complex Emergencies
- Humanitarian Principles, Values and Ethics
- Humanitarian Systems and Actors
- International Conventions on Armed Conflict
- Sources of Internal Displacement Data
- Career Opportunities in Humanitarian Aid
- Research Methodology for Humanitarian Action
- Mobile Data Collection
- Templates for Aid Work
- Personal Security for Aid Workers
- Participatory, problem-based studying approaches utilizing facilitated discussions.
- Theoretical periods with sensible application.
- Practice periods to permit for application of knowledge and ideas offered.
- Drawing on members’ particular person expertise and subject material experience.
- Hypothetical state of affairs train.
Who Should Participate
- Volunteers, first responders and entry-level professionals in the humanitarian sector from creating and developed nations.
- Young graduates wanting to interrupt into the humanitarian sector.
- Medical Officers working in difficult political area.
- International civilians and navy personnel making ready to serve at UN/AU/ECOWAS/NATO/EU-Mission.
- Postgraduate college students of peace and battle research, catastrophe administration, gender and improvement and different fields of humanities.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline twentieth June, 2021.
Note: We are an equal alternative and affirmative organization so ladies are strongly inspired to apply to this programme.
Some of the Top Questions people used to search out this Job Vacancies are kindly acknowledged down. See the queries beneath:
Latest Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria Today, CURRENT NGO JOBS IN NIGERIA for Graduates √ Ngo Jobs Hiring Now , NGOs that Pay Well in Nigeria, Hotnigerianjobs, Jobzilla Nigeria, Myjobmag Nigeria, Naija Hot Jobs Vacancies, Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Nigerian Jobs – in Nigeria.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications