The BBOG, advocacy group, made a fresh claims on why Boko Haram abducted some students of Government Girls Science Technical College in Dapchi, Yobe State.
In a tweets she claimed that the abduction of the girls was a move aimed at paving the way for President Muhammadu Buhari’s approval of $1billion to purchase equipment for the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.
Recall that Buhari had earlier today, Wednesday approved the sum $1billion for the fight against insurgency.
Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- 2021 Graduate Trainees Recruitment in a Manufacturing Company ( 3 positions )
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates