Dangote Petroleum Refinery, a subsidiary of Dangote Group, is a state-of-the-art refinery (world's largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an unltra-modern fetilizer complex with the largest trains in the world are under construction at Lekki, in Lagos State.
Application are invited for:
Title: Career in Supply and Trading RDP
- The rotational Development program (RDP) provides hands-on, career-specific experience. It will expose you not only to the industry but will allow you work side by side with some of the best energy trading support professionals in the oil industry.
- The challenging role rotation will give you first-hand exposure to how our functional businesses support our supply and trading activities and will contribute to building your long-time career in the organization.
- Supply and trading’s roles are to enhance performance and maximize group value for our assets through distinctive supply, commodity trading, risk management and information technology, underpinned by finance, control and compliance infrastructure.
- Each program is designed to give you maximum exposure to our supply and trading business. You will be working on projects with real impacts to our bottom line.
Roles are available in:
- Price risk Management
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree (Chemical Engineering, Economics, Finance, in technical or related field), or equivalent in lieu of a degree, is required.
- A minimum of Four (4) years of job related/industry experience is required.
- Upstream, Downstream, Supply and Trading and Corporate and Functions (C&F) businesses requires a 2:1 degree in relevant subject.
- Working Knowledge of Excel, access and SharePoint
- Petroleum Industry experience will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you are looking for the latest hot Nigeria jobs, book mark this page .
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august