Dangote Group is a diversified and absolutely built-in conglomerate with pursuits throughout a variety of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current pursuits embody Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and actual property with new initiatives within the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the financial system.
Applications are invited from suitably certified candidates for:
Job Title: Engineering/ Post Graduate Engineering Trainee
Fuction/Domain: Organization Development
Slots: 20 Openings
- A state-of-the-art petroleum refinery (the world’s largest single prepare refinery) with an built-in petrochemical complicated and an ultra-modern fertilizer complicated with the most important trains on the earth, are beneath building at Lekki in Lagos State.
- We are searching for clever, extremely motivated candidates who can be keen to work laborious, who’ve the power to use frequent sense in analyzing and resolving issues and who worth honesty and integrity.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduates in Chemical Engineering solely.
- Not greater than 30 years on the first August 2019
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Experience in Year(s):2
How To Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019.
- The choice course of can be very rigorous, together with written exams in related engineering self-discipline, group discussions, psychometric take a look at, I.Q. exams and particular person interviews.
- The profitable candidates can be taken by means of an exhaustive coaching programme and be supplied with difficult job alternatives.
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]