Dan Egbogu, the Traditional Ruler of Okwuta Isieke Ibeku, in Umuahia north local Government area of Abia State, is dead.
Before he became a traditional ruler, He was a lawmaker that represented the Umuahia East constituency in the Abia State House of Assembly and the immediate Past Chairman of the Abia State Local Government Service Commission.
Dan Egbogu, the Abia Monarch died mid-wednesday after receiving medication over undisclosed illness.
His daughter confirmed the unfortunate demise of the revered Monarch in a release made available to newsmen in Umuahia, on Saturday evening.
Meanwhile, a socio-cultural organization under the aegis of Ibeku Youth Assembly, (IYA), has mourned the death of the first class traditional ruler.
The group, in a condolence message, on Saturday, described the late monarch as an upright and peaceful man and commiserated with the deceased’s immediate family, subjects, Government and the good people of Abia State over his death.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]