Perfectmix Consult – Our client, a reputable Construction and Property Development company based in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate engagement in the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
- Develop and implement real estate business & marketing action plan.
- Maintain accurate customer data base for reporting, mailing and marketing programs
- Develop and manage press releasesto maximise brand promotion.
- Selling ongoing and off-plan developments and campaign for new business opportunities
- Develop online presence to pitch sales in the given target market.
- Building excellent client relationships
- Generating and carrying out market appraisals to identify requirements for current and future real estate developments
- Negotiating offers and seeing transactions through to completion.
- Providing inputs, creative solutions and ideas to the management team on products offerings
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Business Administration or other related courses.
- Experience working with a real estate developer, estate agency or mortgage bank is essential.
- Min. five years proven strong sales experience including negotiation, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent networking experiencewith key stakeholders and able to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Knowledge of the property market, current and future market trends and a good awareness of the issues facing buyers.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude, able to function independently and as a part of a teamto achieve successful and timely outcomes.
- Strong leadership qualities, pleasant personality with outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advance MS office computer skills.
Application Deadline 29th July, 2019.
Job Title: Building Site Supervisor
- Direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Ensure that work complies with building plans, quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Ensure manpower and resources are always adequate onsite
- Prepare and submit progress reports to project manager, etc.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Minimum qualification – Tradesmen – City & Guilds, OND – masonry or carpentry background with at least 10 years’ proven experience; or a good Degree in Building or Civil Engineering with good hand-on construction site experience.
- Proven experience in managing sites and people within a major construction company.
- Must have excellent general construction and high-end finishing craftsmanship, with an excellent eye for detailand fault-finding skills.
- Ability to relate to a range of people and be able to read situations & respond accordingly.
- Great team leader, strong coordination skills and ability to meet set deadlines.
- Must be task orientated, dedicated withhigh degree of integrity and confidence.
- Intermediate MS office computer skills, an advantage.
Application Deadline 10th August, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
ALSO APPLY ONLINE FOR : British High Commission Recruitment For Graduate Interns, 8th July, 2019
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
HOT JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Service Executive Conversion Programme
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2020
- Benue State Recruitment 2020 for World Bank Assisted Project
- Nigerian Army 2020 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (80RRI)
- Nasarawa State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Massive Recruitment in a Newly Licensed Regional Commercial Bank (74 Positions) – Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Nigerian Air Force Hospital 2020/2021 Housemanship / Internship Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Academic and Non-Academic Job Recruitment (38 Positions)
- Jobs in Nigeria for Academic Staff at American University of Nigeri
- Nigerian Army Nationwide DSSC & SSC Massive Recruitment (27 Positions)
- Nigerian Army Hospitals Graduate House Officers & Interns 2020 Recruitment
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
TOP TRENDING POST
MOST POPULAR JOBS
- Waec timtable august 17th
- My schoolgist waec time table 2020
- Boost sex buy boiling the pawpaw leave and the gwava
- Waec 17th august 2020 time table
- Recent waec 2020 timetable for 17th august
- 17 august 2020 weac timetable
- Waec time table starting 17th august 2020
- Waec timetable 2020 for august 17
- Wassce examination timtable 17august 2020
- Weac timetable for 17th august