Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s main Children’s e-book writer. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a family identify in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its steady over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for various age ranges, all broadly accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant place beneath:
Job Title: Lantern Ambassador
Locations: Edo, Akure-Ondo, (Shagamu, Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode)-Ogun, Jos, Abuja, Uyo-Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt -Rivers and Calabar-Cross River
- Visit at least 10 faculties in a day
- Collect the identify and tackle of the varsity
- Name and telephone variety of the proprietor/proprietress or the particular person in cost
- Email, Facebook, Instagram and web site of the varsity
- Keep correct information and documentation for reporting and suggestions
- Become educated of the publishing trade and in a position to talk it clearly and efficient
Job Title: Admin/Recruiting Officer
- Assist in conducting Staff Recruitment & Placement.
- Fleet/Pool automotive Administration & Maintenance
- Manage and plan recruitment commercial.
- Handling Documentation of Training
- Handling issues referring to recruitment and choice.
- Arranging aptitude screening.
- Coordinating for interviews and Assessment facilities.
- Manage relationship with varied recruiting company.
- Drafting of Recruitment temporary and supervising the Art work earlier than sending for publication within the Newspaper.
- Database administration of appropriate candidates. (KIV)
- Ensure all vacancies are stuffed with appropriate candidates throughout the goal time.
- Ensure all recruitment insurance policies and procedures and approach are adhered.
- Draft employment provide letter and contracts for chosen candidates.
- Updating of Pension remittance schedule of varied PFA and fee of similar at varied banks (Custodians).
- Co-ordinate/conduct Induction for New Employee
- Any different duties as could also be assigned by Chairman/HRM
- HND, B.Sc in Business Administration,
- Age: 28 – 32 years of age
- 2 – three years of expertise
Job Title: Secretary
- Answer telephone calls and redirect them when obligatory
- Manage the each day/weekly/month-to-month agenda and organize new conferences and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and varieties
- Develop and keep a submitting system
- Check steadily the degrees of workplace provides and place acceptable orders
- Must dwell round – Ikeja, Agege, Maryland or Ketu
- Should have not more than OND or degree in Office Management
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] Please use the Job Title as the topic of your e-mail.
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
- RECOMMENDED LINKS
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]