Current Recruitment at Leadership Newspaper for Graduates
Leadership Newspaper is a Nigerian daily national newspaper. It was established in October 2004 by Sam Nda-Isaiah, a pharmacist cum businessman and politician, and is published by Leadership Newspaper Group based in Abuja, Nigeria
We are interested in recruiting technology savvy candidates to fill the position below:
Current Recruitment at Leadership Newspaper
Job Title: Manager / Assistant Manager – Advertisements
- Planning, coordination and management of company business
- Finding, forging and maintaining business partnerships and opportunities.
- Online business growth opportunities
- Meeting periodic revenue targets
- Advising Management/Board on risks and opportunities.
- First Degree or HND (preferably 2nd Class Upper Div) in any discipline with demonstrable interest in research
- At least three years’ experience and familiarity with the media industry
- Must possess high-level contacts
- Ability to work with targets, and strong contacts in public sector, especially Ministries, Departments and Government Agencies and the court registries
- Strong knowledge of the business environment
- Ability to develop multi-sectoral partnerships
- Interest in and knowledge of data management.
Job Title: Circulation Chief
- Driving the digitalisation policy of the company towards ensuring delivery of our e-paper to all the nook and crannies of the country and deepening hard copy reach through strategic distribution planning.
- Reviewing marketing and sales strategies to ensure total dominance of the existing markets, and the opening of new ones.
- Sales database and customer management.
- A good University Degree.
- Related quantitative qualification will be an advantage, apart from being ICT literate.
Very attractive, and target driven.
How to Apply for Current Recruitment at Leadership Newspaper
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with their CV attached, to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applications received by the application closing date will be processed
Application Deadline 18th August, 2021.
[sc_fs_job html = ‘true’ title = ‘Leadership Newspaper Recruitment for Graduates’ title_tag = ‘h2’ valid_through = ‘2022-01-31’ employment_type = ‘FULL_TIME’ company_name = ‘Leadership Newspaper’ same_as = ‘https://ejesgist.com/current-recruitment-at-leadership-newspaper.html’ logo_id = ” street_address = ‘Anywhere’ address_locality = ‘Nigeria’ address_region = ‘NG’ postal_code = ‘234’ address_country = ‘Nigeria’ currency_code = ‘NGN’ quantitative_value = ‘00.00’ base_salary = ‘HOUR’ css_class = ” ] Apply for Leadership Newspaper Recruitment for Graduates [/sc_fs_job]
Hot Jobs In Nigeria
- US Embassy Recruitment In Nigeria ( Apply Here for free )
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Entry Level Tellers
- Ebonyi State Ministry of Trade and Investment Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
- Current Job Openings at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment for Baggage Handler (Entry-level)
- Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Internship
- Kaduna State Residents Registration Agency (KADSRRA) Massive Recruitment
- Massive Recruitment at Dangote Refinery for Graduates
- LifeBank Recruitment 2021 (Apply here for free)