Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to carry out such companies.
Lorache works reduce throughout a number of industries, together with the patron items, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, leisure and leisure sectors and so forth. Basically, we develop built-in gross sales and advertising and marketing methods centered across the level of buy. We additionally devise transformational methods via group design, course of definition, and business potential improvement.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Community/Public Relation Manager
Job Code: CPM 203
- Public relations account executives are liable for dealing with all elements of deliberate publicity campaigns and PR actions.
- Planning publicity methods and campaigns
- Writing and producing displays and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the general public, the press, and associated organisations
- Organising and attending promotional occasions similar to press conferences, open days, exhibitions, excursions and visits
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and displays
- Providing shoppers with details about new promotional alternatives and present PR campaigns progress
- Analysing media protection
- Commissioning or endeavor related market analysis
- Liaising with shoppers, managerial and journalistic workers about budgets, timescales and goals
- B.Sc./HND in Mass Communications or B.A in Journalism or any related Degree.
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations and/the Nigerian Union Journalists and such different associated our bodies. Must have at least 7 years post-qualification expertise in comparable job. Possession of NYSC discharged/exemption certificates.
Key Required Skills:
- Excellent communication abilities each orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Good IT abilities
- Presentation abilities
- Ability to prioritise and plan successfully
- Awareness of various media agendas
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Code: LO-206
- The Legal Officer serves as authorized advisor to the corporate. It’s the obligation of the Legal Officer to supervise each facet of the enterprise’s authorized affairs.
- Advise the executives and staff on adjustments to the legal guidelines affecting the corporate.
- Investigate if the corporate or a workers member doesn't adjust to the regulation.
- Oversee lawsuits, probably appearing as chief litigator.
- Ensure the corporate fills out and submits all its authorized paperwork.
- Candidate should be a Lawyer with a minimal of 5 years post-Bar expertise.
- Must not be greater than 35 years of age.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : New Vacancies at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited, 15th October, 2019
Job Title: Admin Manager
Job Code: ADM 210
- Administrative Managers supervise administrative crew members and be sure that each day workplace operations are carried out in a seamless and environment friendly method.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the executive division and workers members.
- Hiring, coaching, and evaluating staff, taking corrective motion when needed.
- Developing, reviewing, and enhancing administrative methods, insurance policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring workplace is stocked with needed provides and all gear is working and correctly maintained.
- Working with accounting and administration crew to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and different bills.
- Planning, scheduling, and selling workplace occasions, together with conferences, conferences, interviews, orientations, and coaching periods.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing data utilizing computer systems and submitting methods.
- Overseeing particular tasks and monitoring progress in direction of firm objectives.
- Building new and increasing present abilities by partaking in instructional alternatives.
- B.Sc. in Admin/Industrial Relations & Personnel Management at Second Class Upper degree. Possession of MBA/MPA and different related post-graduation degree or certificates is an added benefit.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificates
- The candidate should even be a licensed member of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) and/Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Must not be above 37 years and should have a minimal of seven years working expertise in the same job half which should be at the supervisory degree.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Code: HRM-201
- The Human Resources Manager is contain in creating and implementing HR methods and initiatives aligned with the general enterprise technique.
- Bridging administration and worker relations by addressing calls for, grievances or different points. Managing the recruitment and choice course of.
- Develop and implement HR methods and initiatives aligned with the general enterprise technique
- Bridge administration and worker relations by addressing calls for, grievances or different points
- Manage the recruitment and choice course of
- Support present and future enterprise wants via the event, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor total HR methods, methods, techniques and procedures throughout the group
- Nurture a constructive working setting
- Oversee and handle a efficiency appraisal system that drives excessive efficiency
- Maintain pay plan and advantages program
- Assess coaching wants to use and monitor coaching packages
- Report to administration and supply decision help via HR metrics
- Ensure authorized compliance all through human useful resource administration
- B.Sc. or equal in any related Social Science, a certified member of Charter Institute of Personnel administration (CIPM) and a Master Degree might be an added benefit.
- The candidate should have a cognate expertise not lower than 10 years in Human Resources or comparable roles at a senior managerial degree.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Relationship Management.
- Ethical Practice.
Deadline: 22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the Job Code Number as the topic of the mail.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK : MUST WATCH!!
Got A News , Looking for Workers, Press Release, Sponsored Publication or Advert Placement? Send To Us Via Email: [email protected].com or Call : 07033247217
SCAM ALERT : No Genuine Employer will Ask for MONEY to employ you.
TYPE HERE TO QUICK SEARCH FOR JOBS
- See more
- Abia State
- ABUJA FCT
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Apprenticeship training
- Banking Industry
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Career Tips
- Charity Organization
- Construction Company
- Contract Job
- Crime Watch
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Engineering Jobs
- Entertainment News
- Entry-level Jobs
- Enugu State
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RECRUITMENT IN NIGERIA
- Full time jobs
- Gombe State
- Google AdSense know how
- Hotel Management/hospitality company
- HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE
- Imo State
- Internship Jobs
- Jigawa State
- JOB FOR SSCE
- Jobs and Recruitment
- Jobs for LEGAL/Law
- Jobs in Education
- JOBS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA
- JOBS IN SOUTH EAST
- JOBS IN SOUTH SOUTH
- JOBS IN SOUTH WEST
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Latest Jobs in Nigeria Today
- LATEST POLITICS NEWS
- LATEST SPORT NEWS
- Latest Teaching Job
- Management and Logistics Company
- Manager jobs
- Manufacturing Industry
- Marketing Jobs
- Medical /Health
- MSC/MS / PHD
- NAIJA NEWS
- Nasarawa State
- National Assembly News
- NGO / Community Services
- Niger Delta
- Nigeria Election
- Ogun State
- Oil and Gas Company
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Part Time Jobs
- PASS QUESTIONS
- Rivers State
- SCHOLARSHIP Jobs
- Security issues
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Urhobo Language
- World News
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State