Apply for Current Job Vacancies at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Available Positions : Current Job Vacancies at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- 0.2 ALSO APPLY FOR : Edo State Internal Revenue Service Massive Recruitment ( EIRS Recruitment Portal )
- 0.3 APPLY ALSO FOR : Job Recruitment at Rhema University for Academic and Non-academic Staff
- 0.4 Requirements on how to apply for Current Job Vacancies at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- 0.5 How to Apply For Current Job Vacancies at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- 1 Hot Nigerian Jobs | Share To Job Seekers [ Apply Now ]
Available Positions : Current Job Vacancies at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a Demand Planning Manager who will be responsible for the following;
- Monitor forecast accuracy, proactively communicating variances to appropriate stakeholders and the impact to manufacturing and supply chain.
- Collaborate extensively with stakeholders to determine manufacturing and inventory levels
- Enable financial forecast accuracy improvement, business planning, operation excellence and supply chain stability.
- Liaise with regional demand and supply planners in the preparation of reports to support various S&OP meetings.
- Review historical sales trends and demand drives for continuous improvement of forecasting systems and models.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 3 – 7 years work experience.
Job Title: Category Specialist – Raw and Packaging Materials
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking to hire a Category Specialist to handle the following responsibilities:
- Drafts detailed contracts with suppliers, negotiate pricing, quantity, and delivery schedules.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Conduct periodic competitor analysis and benchmarking to drive competitive pricing for material inputs.
- Handle & resolve diverse supplier or operational issues when they arise and escalate if not amicably resolved.
- Evaluate market conditions and risk management plans.
- Support with the implementation and operational execution of efficient sourcing strategies.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency and ensuring transparency of spending.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Job Title: Material Planning Manager
We are looking to hire a Material Planning Manager to handle the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimizing costs
- Oversee processes to ensure correct categories assemblies reach end users at the correct time
- Take a coordinating lead, working closely with internal and external parties to ensure supply of materials to satisfy production requirements
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumption.
Requirements on how to apply for Current Job Vacancies at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 7 – 10 years work experience.
How to Apply For Current Job Vacancies at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2021.
- United Capital Group Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Delta State Hospital Management Board Recruitment 2021 for SSCE & Graduates
- Delta State Urban Water Corporation Recruitment For Graduates and SSCE
- Job for Depot Assistant in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt
- Dunn and Braxton Limited Massive Recruitment for Bancassurance Executives
- Vitafoam Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment for Graduates