Current Job Vacancies at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens & Xley is a full service enterprise consulting and advisory firm situated in Lagos, Nigeria. We love creating sensible options that help entrepreneurs navigate the day-to- day challenges of working a enterprise.
At Owens and Xley Consults, all the pieces we do is geared in the direction of serving to you construct the enterprise of your goals and residing the life you want. Whether you might be considering of changing into your individual boss or presently have your individual enterprise, we now have options designed to help you.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for taking all buyer orders, confirming orders and funds and channeling to the suitable division utilizing firm authorised tips
- Assist clients in making choices by offering sufficient data about muffins and pastries
- Obtains and talk buyer suggestions on the muffins and pastries.
- Informs purchasers of ongoing promotions and out there reductions
- Prepares invoices when orders are confirmed utilizing QuickBooks and ensures funds are made by the shoppers;
- Responds promptly to incoming buyer requests through emails, telephone calls and textual content messages;
- Builds sustainable relationships with clients by offering glorious buyer help;
- Maintains a constructive, empathetic and skilled angle in the direction of clients at all occasions;
- Ensures clients complaints are dealt with correctly and are escalated to the customer support lead when essential;
- Keeps information of buyer interactions and particulars of actions taken;
- Responds to emails despatched by clients, present standing updates upon request and settle complaints;
- Ensures clients’ orders are processed and delivered on time;
- Ensures the suitable buyer orders are taken and directed to acceptable employees;
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc from a good college.
- 1-3 years of labor expertise in related or associated function.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Office bundle particularly Excel and Word;
- Proficiency in the usage of bill software program like QuickBooks.
- Present and talk info clearly and appropriately
- Write and report occasions
- Deliver outcomes and meet buyer expectations
- Follow directions and procedures
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Good phone ethics
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Operations Manager (Skincare Company)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- In this function, you might be accountable for the day after day operations within the firm. You are additionally to make sure that processes run effectively and easily.
- Supervising junior employees
- Overseeing upkeep of firm amenities, together with day by day cleansing, repairs and upkeep utilizing outdoors artisans like carpenters, welders, electricians, and so forth.
- Oversight over administration of diesel provides together with re-ordering
- Liaising with suppliers, dispatch firms and different distributors
- Implementing firm insurance policies close to employees performance analysis and self-discipline, in addition to creating and sustaining employees information
- Undertaking recruitment and onboarding of junior employees
- Working with the Accounts division on inventory taking and inventory re-orders
- Oversight over the gross sales and customer support division
- Perform all different associated duties as assigned.
- At least a First Degree in a Business, Technical or Management discipline
- At least 8 years expertise in an operations/administrative capability
- Relevant expertise managing related capabilities in a previous organization
- Computer literate, together with competence with Microsoft Office suites
- Good consideration to element, with a watch for cleanliness and order
- Available to work on Monday to Saturday.
- N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Job Title: Admin / HR Officer (Hospitality)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Admin / HR Officer, it’s your accountability to coordinate and oversee administrative duties within the firm, and be sure that the workplace operates effectively and easily. In this function, you can be required to work on weekends. (Saturdays and Sundays)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train and supervise help employees, instill comprehension of firm insurance policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accountant in getting ready month-to-month payroll.
- Coordinate performance administration actions i.e. performance planning/goal setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance value determinations.
- Ensure worker performance displays company and departmental performance ranges.
- Maintain a protected and safe work atmosphere for all employees in compliance with relevant Occupational Health & Safety laws.
- Organize trainings for company stage workers and key administration positions in addition to coordinate annual analysis for all employees and assessment performance value determinations.
- Organize and keep the workplace submitting system.
- Order and taking inventory of workplace provides.
- Rack day by day bills and put together weekly, month-to-month or quarterly reports.
- Oversee day by day actions of the workplace and characterize higher administration in interactions with purchasers and workers
- Handle all logistics for seminars, in-house coaching and administration conferences.
- Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Relations or associated discipline.
- 2 years of expertise as an Admin / HR Officer.
- Excellent MS Office data and enterprise communication software program.
- Outstanding organizational expertise, time administration expertise and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications expertise
- In-depth data of workplace administration.
N80,000 – N100,000 gross month-to-month.
Job Title: Admin / Operations Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this function, you might be accountable for planning and supervising all of the operational capabilities of the corporate.
Duties and obligations
- Follow via on every client’s transient and be sure that the job is delivered at the suitable time
- Create the duty schedule and publish on the inner board for photographers and retouchers
- Supervise the actions of the pictures crew to make sure that they meet up with deadlines
- Ensure that the photographers observe the processes for establishing
- Send a full transient obtained from the session to allow the photographers plan for the shoot by updating the client folder on google drive
- Send pricing catalogue and essential particulars to potential purchasers through e-mail or social media
- Send emails to purchasers
- Assign briefs to photographers
- Follow up and be sure that all enquiries have been responded to
- Send out thanks messages after each shoot and reiterate supply timelines
- Schedule appointments for purchasers to pick out their photos
- Follow up on authorised jobs and send to print
- Check firm emails each work day
- Ensure that the studio is neat and clear at all occasions
- Ensure that every one the tools and fixtures are working
- Schedule complete cleansing of the studio at the top/starting of each quarter
- Schedule choose up or supply of accomplished jobs
- Create requisition for workplace provides
- Ensure that every one company are provided refreshments
- Refer to calendar and place order for refreshments a day earlier than the shoot
- Schedule transportation for location shoots
- Be educated in regards to the merchandise and companies that we provide
- Understand the client’s transient and necessities
- Plan for photoshoot by gathering the suitable, info, tools and instruments.
- Provide top quality service to all purchasers
- Perform all different duties as assigned
Qualifications for Current Job Vacancies at Owens and Xley Consults
- B.Sc. Business Administration or any associated self-discipline
- 2-3 years expertise in the same function
- Able to make use of a design and collaboration instruments (design, challenge administration, communication)
- Proficient in Google suite and MS Office
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong management expertise
- Strong organizational expertise
- Able to delegate and handle people
- Able to course of info quickly
- Excellent communication expertise
- Strong problem-solving expertise
- Able to adapt rapidly to new conditions
- Ability to see duties via from finish to finish
- Radical execution
- Solution pushed
- Able to work underneath stress
- Strong negotiation expertise
- Excellent interpersonal expertise
- Strong emotional intelligence expertise
- Able to current and characterize the corporate
- Ability to work effectively as a part of a crew
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month
How to Apply for Current Job Vacancies at Owens and Xley Consults
Interested and certified candidates should ahead their CV to: email@example.com utilizing the Position as topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline twenty sixth February, 2021
# ngo jobs in Lagos , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , newest ngo jobs in maiduguri, Myjobmag Nigeria , Jobzilla Nigeria, Workforce Recruitment, , Get Auto Insurance Online, Geico Insurance, Start Online College Today
- Massive Recruitment at the Enugu State Water Corporation
- Kwara State Civil Service Commission Massive Recruitment 2021
Latest Jobs in Nigeria
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at Edo State College of Agriculture for Academic and Non-Teaching Staff
- First Bank Recruitment 2021 for March / April (7 Positions)
- Massive Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Bank Teller Job Hiring at Tribest Corporate Support Limited
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of www.ejesgist.com Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State