Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and different such allied issues.
We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration quantity HMO/44.
We are recruiting to fill the place of:
Job Title: Paramedic
- We are in search of a skilled paramedic to be a part of our group of healthcare professionals attending primarily out-of-hospital medical incidents.
- As an worker dealing principally with emergencies, you have to be dedicated and centered. Ideal candidate have to be very competent and educated in addition to self-motivated and compassionate.
- The aim is solely to contribute the best you’ll be able to to assist people in want and save lives.
- Operate ambulance tools and reply to radio transmissions
- Lead and coordinate the group responding to an emergency
- Evaluate the affected person’s situation on the scene and carry out preliminary analysis
- Attend to accidents or sudden sicknesses by making use of a wide range of pre-hospital easy and superior remedies (first help, CPR, administering injections and oxygen and so on.) or surgical procedures
- Use tech tools and instruments to stabilize sufferers or present speedy remedy
- Monitor affected person’s situation en path to the hospital
- Collaborate with parties (police, firefighting unit, medical doctors and so on.)
- Write and submit concrete and correct reports on incidents
- Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures in addition to authorized pointers and well being and security requirements
- Keep abreast with new remedy and medical procedures by way of steady coaching
- Proven expertise as a paramedic
- Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology and medicines
- Ability to remain calm and make the precise choices in antagonistic circumstances
- Adaptable with quite a lot of stamina
- Excellent working information of medical tools and units
- Integrity and compassion in the direction of human ache
- Higher National diploma; Licensed Paramedic is a should
Job Title: Product Owner
- We are in search of a Product Owner to prepare, prioritize and assess work for our scrum group.
- Ideal candidate should be capable to determine person wants and work with cross-functional groups to handle product releases.
- Incorporate characteristic requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop person tales and outline acceptance standards
- Set dash objectives
- Write acceptance checks
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of labor and handle manufacturing points throughout sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end-users
- Keep monitor of trade developments
- Work expertise as a Product Owner or comparable position in product administration
- Hands-on expertise managing all levels of the product life cycle
- Technical background with information of software program growth and net applied sciences
- Team spirit and good communication talents
- Good organizational expertise
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable discipline
Job Title: Dispatcher
- We are in search of a dependable Dispatcher to behave as a communication level for emergency and non-emergency calls.
- You will obtain requests, transmit messages and monitor automobiles.
- Ideal candidate have to be primarily a wonderful communicator and in a position to stay calm and composed, particularly in emergency conditions.
- You should be capable to multi-task in addition to take the suitable motion with little supervision.
- Receive emergency and non-emergency calls and report vital data
- Address issues and requests by transmitting data or offering options
- Receive and dispatch orders for merchandise or deliveries
- Prioritize calls in keeping with urgency and significance
- Use radio, cellphone or pc to send crews, automobiles or different discipline models to applicable places
- Monitor the route and standing of discipline models to coordinate and prioritize their schedule
- Provide discipline models with details about orders, visitors, obstacles and necessities
- Enter information in pc system and keep logs and data of calls, actions and different data.
- Proven expertise as dispatcher or related place
- Fast typing with expertise in information entry
- Knowledge of procedures and guideline for emergency conditions
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking talents
- Active listener with wonderful communication expertise
- Sound judgement and demanding considering
- Higher nationwide diploma
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline 28th August, 2020