Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited is a System Integrator and Business course of outsourcing firm in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
Job Title: Creative Director
- Our agency is on the lookout for a Creative Director who can conceive and implement visible advertising and marketing applications that vary from print media to digital displays.
- Initiate and design advanced and easy advertising and marketing plans based mostly on client specs.
- Ensure that every undertaking has the precise monetary and personnel assets it requires to achieve success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing required.
- Proven success in managing advertising and marketing groups.
- Strong communication and laptop abilities
- Comprehensive data of the advertising and marketing design course of.
Job Title: Account Manager
- We’re on the lookout for a sales-oriented skilled who values productiveness and buyer engagement.
- Develop and oversee buyer retention campaigns.
- Set goals for the accounts receivable group that align with the accounting division’s targets.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Hands-on expertise with accounting software program.
- Excellent analytical abilities together with the flexibility to create and current detailed experiences.
- Ability to precisely course of numerical knowledge.
- Team administration and negotiation abilities
- Problem-solving angle.
Job Title: Director of Operations
- Our Firm is in want of a reliable Director of Operations who might be accountable for serving to to replace and develop company coverage.
- Improve the enterprise processes for every division by way of evaluation and collaboration.
- Get concerned in long-term enterprise planning at the managerial and government stage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or associated area.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective decision making abilities.
- Experience with growing budgets and writing enterprise plans.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates ought to send their Resumes to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019.
CHECK THIS JOB ALSO : Recruitment for Sales Representative In A Leading FMCG/Trading Company
Subscribe to Get Daily News & Job updates
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications