Check and see all of the details about the Current Job Vacancies at Aquada Development Corporation Limited for graduates
Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered firm positioned in Umuahia, Abia State. Over the years, we’ve been dedicated to innovating new applied sciences and merchandise that enhance the standard of life whereas enhancing the constructed setting through which we function. Our specializations vary from meals manufacturing, supplies processing to course of engineering and building. To obtain this, the Corporation hires the best out there expertise to conceive and implement its concepts, whereas we create a dynamic and rewarding work setting to nurture and maintain this artistic spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the positions beneath:
Job Title: Team Leader, Manufacturing Operations
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full Time
- The profitable candidate will work along with supervisors and prime administration to make sure that merchandise are manufactured to a top quality commonplace and adheres to different security / industry-related laws.
- Direct and supervise the actions of employees throughout the crew.
- Ensure the efficient and steady operation of all manufacturing processes assigned to the crew.
- Manage and help SHEQ initiatives and aims.
- Define, suggest, and implement annual manufacturing.
- Analyze budgets and repeatedly management manufacturing prices and determine/rectify waste measures.
- Manage all actions throughout the manufacturing course of, together with upkeep and the workforce.
- Oversee acceptable in-process operations together with logistics, warehousing, and inventory of uncooked supplies utilized in manufacturing.
- Manage human capital operation throughout the crew.
- Implement operational/manufacturing modifications as wanted to make sure most effectiveness
- Minimum of 5 years of direct expertise in manufacturing operations.
- Minimum of two years of expertise in a supervisory capability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Food Science, Industrial Chemistry or associated disciplines.
- Proven expertise as a manufacturing supervisor.
- Understanding of high quality requirements and well being & security laws.
- Knowledge of performance analysis and budgeting ideas.
- Experience in reporting on key manufacturing metrics.
- Outstanding communication skill.
- Excellent organizational and management abilities.
- Attention to element.
- Strong decision-making abilities and a results-driven strategy.
- Familiarity with meals processing, fermentation / distillation, or comparable processes, will probably be a giant benefit.
Job Title: Team Leader, Quality Control & Analytical Services
Location: Umuahia Abia,
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are on the lookout for a detail-oriented Quality Control Team Leader to help our high quality management and product growth operations
- A powerful background in artificial and analytical chemistry is crucial on this position.
- Candidates should have wonderful communication and listening abilities, with robust observational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Candidates should perceive regulatory compliance and be expert in understanding scientific and technical knowledge.
- Lead the general analytical help crew to check, consider, and confirm inputs and outputs from industrial processes.
- Lead the crew within the growth, synthesis, and analysis of recent merchandise.
- Enforce working requirements for uncooked supplies from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Ensure working procedures in line with company requirements for analytical hygiene and good manufacturing practices.
- Provide acceptable and constant interface and compliance with regulatory our bodies, and with well being and security tips.
- Maintain correct and constant information of all actions regarding the standard management and product growth efforts.
- Perform related statistical and operational analyses to make sure the upkeep of high quality requirements.
- Provide clear and constant management for different members of the standard management and product growth crew.
- 7 years of expertise in high quality management and/or product growth.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology or comparable with related expertise.
- Previous expertise in manufacturing or manufacturing.
- Experience in enterprise administration could also be advantageous.
- Strong consideration to element, remark, organizational, and management abilities.
- In-depth information of high quality management procedures and authorized requirements.
- Strong information of arithmetic, knowledge evaluation, and statistical strategies.
- Excellent communication and listening abilities.
- Good technical and IT abilities.
Job Title: Team Leader, Administrative Services
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure the environment friendly performance of all departments in an organization.
- Recruit and handle workers of Aquada Development Corporation.
- Successfully set up, lead, and direct groups of people.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and oversee company affairs and so forth.
- Collaborating with government crew members to find out and prioritize enterprise methods
- Providing division leaders with suggestions and session to enhance teamwork
- Planning, coordinating, and holding contents of a gathering targeted
- Determining key performance indicators and the right way to measure crew performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Administration, Human Capital Management, or associated fields
- Minimum of seven years of expertise in a senior administrative position.
- Experience in enterprise growth, company technique, and/or government administration.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Good organization and planning abilities.
- Ability to efficiently handle a number of tasks concurrently.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Highly resourceful.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
- Excellent analytical abilities.
- Strategic mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their particular expertise and the way it pertains to this place, present Resume, and a transparent indication of your date of availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org utilizing the Job Title as the topic of the mail.
Note: Applications submitted with out a Cover Letter will probably be deemed non-responsive
Application Deadline thirty first December, 2020.
Job Nigeria , Jobs Nigeria, Jobs in Nigeria December, Nigerian Jobs , Jobs in Nigerian , Nigeria Job , Latest Jobs in Nigeria , Hot Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Jobs in Nigeria , NGO Nigeria Jobs , Latest Job Opportunities in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Recruitment in Nigeria Today, Latest NGO Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria Today , NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Fresh Graduates ,
Hot Nigerian Jobs
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Gemstone Microfinance
- Massive Recruitment at Rainoil Limited
- Lagos State Independent Electoral Commission Massive Recruitment for ADHOC Staff
- United Bank for Africa Plc Massive Recruitment for Graduates
- Latest Job Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc for Graduates
- Thomas Adewumi University Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non Academic Staff