Jofad Consulting Limited – Our client, a high main Mortgage Bank in Lagos, Nigeria is trying to rent a younger and vibrant candidate to fill the vacant place under:
Job Title: Bank Teller
- Accept money and checks for deposit and verify accuracy of deposit slip
- Maintain skilled relationship with buyer
- Provide Account providers to clients by receiving deposits and mortgage funds.
- Process money withdrawals.
- Contribute to crew effort by carrying out associated outcomes as wanted.
- Reconcile money drawer by proving money transactions
- Identify Client values and proactively search to offer options and providers to fulfill recognized wants.
- Highest qualification should be Ordinary National Diploma Certificate (OND).
- Must have a can-do angle and prepared to study spirit
- Only candidates who reside in Lagos Mainland and its environs should apply.
- Must not be above 30 years of age.
- Must have a good command of English.
How to Apply
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] utilizing the “Job Title” as the topic of the e-mail
Application Deadline 12th July, 2020
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- National Identity Management Commission NIMC Recruitment 2020 (19 Positions)
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources FUPRE Recruitment 2020 for Teaching And Non-Teaching Staff
- Lagos State Government Health Service Commission Massive Job Recruitment 2020 for Graduates
- Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) 2020 Massive Recruitment/
- FG officially Begins Recruitment of 774000 Nigerians, See How to Apply
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA
For Breaking News, or Eye witness report Contact us on: SMS/Whatsapp: +2347033247217 Email: [email protected].com
NOTE : No Genuine Employer will Request for MONEY from Job Seekers
The views expressed in this article are the Author/writer’s, they do not reflect the views of EJES GIST NEWS. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]