Sansvid – M International – Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with worldwide organizations and establishments so as to add worth to many professionals,develop efficient mission groups that can tailor and ship high quality options that deliver in regards to the desired change in an organization. We are recruiting to fill the place beneath:
ALSO SEE THIS JOB : Project Assistant / Capacity Building Officer –SHOPS Plus Nigeria
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Ogun, Zamfara, Plateau (Jos), Kwara (Ilorin), Lagos
- Identify market alternatives and place the corporate to make the most of such alternatives
- Market and promote Professional Trainings and Courses to new shoppers.
- Develop new market alternatives for extra product volumes coming from present and future working areas
- Mobilize shoppers for skilled coaching applications.
- Facilitate organizational growth actions similar to strategic planning & workforce constructing
- Support strategic targets by main all advertising and marketing, enterprise growth and gross sales initiatives to determine and develop new shoppers and maximize gross sales with present accounts
- Reports to the Corporate Sales Rep., attend each scheduled workforce conferences at appointed places.
- Organise trainings actions for the corporate.
- Implement the companyТs enterprise growth methods
- Communicating with our present shoppers whereas growing new relationships to develop the companyТs income.
- Participate in boards, client discussions, and conferences as a consultant of the organization.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc / M.Sc
- Strong capability to work with minimal or no supervision shall be an added benefit
- Strong interpersonal expertise and the power to successfully talk with a variety of people, Good decision making expertise, Good communication expertise
- Must be a resident of the situation
- Marketing Experience: 1-Three years
Very enticing Commissions & Bonus
Interested and certified candidates should send their CV in a PDF format to: [firstname.lastname@example.org] Subject of the e-mail “DSA / Location”
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2020
Job Vacancies in Nigeria
- Current Job Vacancies at Wateraid Nigeria
- Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Relationship Officers at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2021 For Graduates
- National Agency for the Control of AIDS NACA Recruitment 2021 for Finance Officer
- UNICEF Recruitment 2021 for Graduates in Nigeria (September)