Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte in Lagos , Zamfara State and Sokoto State
Deloitte is the most important non-public skilled companies community on the planet. Everyday, roughly 286,200 professionals in additional than 150 international locations reveal their dedication to creating an impression that issues. Our West Africa follow serves multinationals, massive nationwide enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the general public sector throughout Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is without doubt one of the main skilled companies corporations, specializing in offering Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory companies. We serve shoppers in quite a lot of industries from monetary companies, shopper, telecommunications, media & know-how, vitality sources & Industrial and authorities and public companies.
We are recruiting to fill the place under:
Current Employment Opportuninties at Deloitte
Job Title: Nutrition State Supervisor
Reference quantity: DUN084
Locations: Sokoto and Zamfara
- This position is for Deloitte Independent Facilitators, who will develop important linkage between the UNICEF FO and the State for coordination and integration of vitamin actions at the LGA and group / settlement implementation of vitamin of their assigned areas. These facilitators will likely be answerable for offering ample oversight in every state to attain the aims of the programme.
- The state supervisor will carry out his / her duties, duties and tasks delegated below the direct supervision of UNICEF Nutrition Specialist, Sokoto Field workplace.
- The state supervisor will work intently with the UNICEF focus within the discipline workplace and with SMOH, state vitamin officer, vitamin focal individuals and different state and LGA degree employees of Sokoto / Zamfara to strengthen the capability of presidency system within the states. He/she’s going to assist the efforts of state authorities to advertise baby survival and growth by means of prevention and remedy of malnutrition, particularly sever acute malnutrition (by means of CMAM), counselling and promotion for adoption of advisable IYCF practices and micronutrient supplementation amongst youngsters 6-23 months.
- The state supervisor will present assist in guaranteeing efficient coordination, networking and knowledge sharing with the federal government and different stakeholders in Sokoto/Zamfara, to assist scale up the administration of sever acute malnutrition (CMAM intervention), group toddler and younger baby feeding and micronutrient supplementation and residential fortification actions.
- Identify bottle-necks within the implementation of vitamin interventions (CMAM, IYCF, MNDC and advocacy) and systematically discover options in collaboration with state vitamin officer, LGA vitamin focal individual and supervisor.
- Ensure the efficient operation of programs for community-based administration of sever acute malnutrition for youngsters with age of below 5 years.
- Support to make sure the mixing and scale up of group IYCG/MNP implementation with CMAM programmes.
- Conduct monitoring and supportive supervision in collaboration with SNOs / Nutrition focal individuals to establish and doc the success and challenges of the programme.
- The state supervisor in cooperation with state logistic officers and SMOH, SNO, will help in planning, develop distribution plans, provide requisition and guarantee well timed supply of vitamin provides to the PHC and / or CMAM websites.
- Support state vitamin officers to organize and well timed submit proposal required by UNICEF.
- Support in making ready and submitting weekly and month-to-month reports together with CMAM knowledge (admissions, defaulters, cured and dying in addition to inventory ranges and any potential provide gaps) in addition to updates on group IYCF and MNDC actions.
- Articulate the month-to-month work plan in collaboration with UNICEF focus and submit proposal to the supervisor and report the implementation progress.
- Review correctness and completeness of routine program knowledge (CMAM, IYCF, MNDC) in collaboration with state vitamin officer earlier than its submission to UNICEF Field workplace.
- Follow up implementation of state UNICEF supported actions to make sure they’re in response to the proposed price range and exercise plan.
- University Degree in Public Health, Nutrition or Public well being or Nursing, Biochemistry or associated technical areas.
- At least minimal of 5 years of related expertise, ideally in administration of acute malnutrition, IYCF and primary Nutrition programming.
- Working information of well being / vitamin program administration.
- Must be a pc literate.
- Fluency in English and Hausa is obligatory.
- Good verbal and communication abilities
- Demonstrated abilities with statistics evaluation software program associated to knowledge administration.
- Effective Communication abilities and a people individual.
- Demonstrated management abilities.
- Experience in working with communities on Nutrition or different well being associated points.
- Experience working in emergencies will likely be a bonus
- The position reports to the Nutrition Specialist.
- The contract period is 4 months.
Interested and certified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Health Senior State Facilitator
Reference quantity: DUN083
- The position is for a Deloitte Independent Facilitator who will tackle tasks to assist the eradication of polio & strengthen routine immunization with a lead position in vaccine security and logistics.
- Support the event of annual state work plans and implementation of quarterly state work plans for EPI (social mobilisation and vaccine security) to make sure conformity with complete Multi-Year plan (cMYP) and articulation of a well-defined motion tracker for monitoring implementation.
- Support the event and implementation of state work plans for EPI (social mobilisation and vaccine security) to make sure conformity with the great Multi-Year Plan (cMYP) and Effective Vaccine Management Improvement Plan (EVM IP) together with articulation of a well-defined motion tracker for monitoring implementation.
- Support the event of State Logistics Working Group (SLWG) Work Plans in direction of implementing the vaccine administration requirements and practices together with bundling vaccines, sustaining shares ranges, making ready and following optimised distribution plans of vaccine, units and knowledge instruments for RI and SIAs and guaranteeing chilly chain performance and upkeep consistent with Effective Vaccine Management (EVM) requirements.
- Review the temperature information of state chilly shops and advocate for fixing recognized gaps resembling guaranteeing well timed restore and routine upkeep of chilly chain tools; backup mills are practical, ample funds are supplied to function generator as required on continued foundation and supply common reports.
- Ensure that computerized temperature monitoring units supplied to shops are practical and maintained and Temperature Monitoring and Control (TMC) programs are adhered to.
- Facilitate the event of a State Action Plans for implementation of the Polio and different SIAs together with MNCHWs within the goal States and assist their implementation.
- Facilitate monitoring progress of implementation of the Effective Vaccine Management (EVM) enchancment plans at state, LGA and well being facility degree by the SLWG.
- Serve as State technical advisors in chilly chain administration, supply and distribution of vaccines for routine and supplemental immunizations and supplementary immunisation programmes.
- Assist with the implementation of tips and norms relating to chilly chain and security of immunization companies supply.
- Support the state staff in guaranteeing well timed planning and disbursement of funds to LGAs.
- Develop particular associated vaccines security and logistics methods for reaching the heard to achieve cell populations and minority teams throughout the State.
- Transfer of competencies to State and LGA Cold Chain / Logistics Officers on VSL points.
- Support capability constructing of presidency and companions in immunizations with particular emphasis on VSL bearing in mind the teachings learnt and new developments from the Effective Vaccine Management (EVM) processes and New Vaccine Introduction.
- Support capability constructing of State chilly chain officers on new chilly chain tools applied sciences in gentle of GAVI CCE optimisation programs for efficient chilly chain planning in respective states.
- Assist State / LGAs in constructing chilly chain and logistics tools stock and environment friendly tools administration programs, make the most of identical for wants evaluation and supply corrective trainings as the necessity arises.
- Support states in conducting trainings, supportive supervisions in vaccine administration & logistics and chilly chain upkeep.
- Provide common complete bottleneck evaluation of inventory, chilly chain operational standing and protection (RI & SIA) of states and assist states in implementing the modern options on a month-to-month foundation.
- Support the CCO and SIO to be conversant with the usage of nationwide Stock Management Too / LMIS and guarantee completeness and accuracy of the information therein.
- Undertake supportive supervisory discipline visits to LGA and communities to evaluate progress, establish issues and suggest remedial or various methods or programs of actions to speed up / enhance high quality of EPI supply within the assigned state.
- Carry out some other duties in assist of UNICEF led Health interventions as assigned by supervisor or authority of UNICEF Lagos workplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health / Pharmacy / Business / Material Management / Engineering or equal (minimal).
- At least two to a few (2 or 3) years progressively skilled work expertise with at least one (1) year offering technical assist within the space of logistics, provide chain administration, chilly chain (OR) a Master’s degree in Public Health or Pharmacology, Business or Engineering.
- Experiencing in managing chilly chain system for vaccines or different associated medical provides and offering immunization companies is an added benefit.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of the three (3) main Nigerian languages is an added benefit.
- Experience in social mobilization, advocacy and communication in health-related programmes, coaching / capability constructing, staff main and staff constructing.
- Proven capacity to conceptualize, develop, plan and coordinate logistics actions in addition to to switch information and abilities.
- Good analytical and negotiating abilities.
- Ability to work in a global or multicultural surroundings.
- Proficiency in pc functions together with excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a staff
- Ability to observe progress, acquire and analyse knowledge, impact corrections and put together reports.
- The position reports to the Health Specialist
- The obligation areas covers Lagos State.
- The contract period is 4 Months
Interested and certified candidates should:Click here to apply
Application Deadline fifteenth March, 2021.
Latest Jobs in Nigeria Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Exercise for SSCE, OND, NCE Application Guidelines
- INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2022 for 2023 Election | INEC Recruitment Portal login 2022
- INEC Recruitment for Observers
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Programme 2022
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022 Open for Applications