Some suspected cultists have stabbed a commercial tricyclist, Keke Napep, to death, as a result of their failed attempt to rob him at the Tombia market area of Yenagoa, the state capital of Bayelsa.
According to Police reports, the suspects had attempted to rob the victim but killed him for resisting them.
The killing it was gathered caused pandemonium in the area, forcing traders to close shops and run in different directions for safety.
The victim’s colleagues were said to have stabbed to death a youth believed to be one of the suspects, which triggered panic in the town.
Pay Attention To:
- NIPCO Gas Limited Recruitment for Graduate
- Delta State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Graduate
- Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development Internship Programme 2021
- Massive Recruitment at Tecnimont Nigeria Limited
- Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2021
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Access Bank Plc Entry Level Recruitment 2021
- Job Employment Opportunities at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021