Crown Flour Mills, more commonly known as CFM, initiated its operations in 1952 as a modest mill capable of milling 40 tons of wheat per day. The original machines were all branded “Robinson”, the British top-of-the-line equipment at that time.
Applications are invited from fresh graduates for:
Title: Crown Flour Mill Limited Graduate Trainee Programme
The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
Read Also:Manager needed for employment at Nextzon
First degree from a reputable institution in any of the following fields: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Food Science & Technology, Production Engineering, Operational Management, Business Administration, Accounting and related courses
Minimum of Second Class Upper grade.
High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
Strong team spirit
Strong analytical and numeric skills.
Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language. Ability to speak more than one main local language will be an added advantage.
Must have completed NYSC
Young and energetic
Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
JOBS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development FMARD Recruitment form 2020 for a State Project Internal Auditor (SPIA)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Current Jobs In Nigeria at Jhpiego an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University (15 Positions )
- Massive Recruitment 2020 at United Nigeria Airlines
- Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Recruitment 2020 For Graduates (42 Positions)
- Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority NSIA Recruitment 2020 For Graduates