The Cross River State Police Command in Uyanga, Akampa Local Government Areas of the State, has closed down an illegal factory accused of producing weapons.
This was made known in Calabar by State Police Commissioner Sikiru Akande while talking to journalists about the discovery.
Sikiru said his operatives discovered the gun manufacturing factory in Akamkpa 45minutes to Calabar City through intelligence gathering.
READ ALSO : BREAKING: Amotekun Leader, Salaudeen Is Dead
The police commissioner applauded the citizens’ support for providing valuable intelligence information, even as he urged suspects to move, change their minds or face the law.
In Cross River State, Sikiru assured the people of a robust partnership on intelligence tips for fast security prevention.
Hot Nigerian Jobs 🔥
- Edo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2021
- Dangote Cement Recruitment for Graduate
- Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Massive Recruitment for Academic and Non-Academic Staff
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2021 for Retail Relationship Management Officers
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- 2021 Massive Recruitment at the Management Sciences for Health
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 at Food Concepts Plc
- Polaris Bank Entry Level Graduate Recruitment 2021 (Nationwide)
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2021 for Airmen / Airwomen
- Nigerian Army 2021 Nationwide Massive Recruitment for Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women (81RRI)
From Ejes Gist Nigeria
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s opinion, they do not reflect the views of the Publisher of EJES GIST NIGERIA. Please report any fake news , misinformation or defamatory statements to email@example.com
Guides For Jobs
Federal Government Agencies
(Check Updates & Current Status of Federal Government Job Recruitment Form)
Jobs in Nigeria by State